I know there hasn’t been much worth reading here lately… for those interested, here’s why
– I have chronic, severe back pain presently,
– I laid about 50m2 of concrete on Tuesday (may be linked to above),
– Night times I have been writing project documentation on shelter and housing for one of the aid groups I consult for,
– I don’t generally write about my average days, because there are plenty of other blogs that do that better than me, and
– I have had a bit of a creative dead space. Usually I will see things, events, accidents, exchanges and follow them, either imaginatively or in real time and develop a piece around it. That hasnt happened recently.